Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Penelope


2006 modern romantic tale about a young aristocratic heiress born under a curse that can only be broken when she finds true love with "one who will love her faithfully.". Directed by Mark Palansky starring Christina Ricci, James McAvoy and Reese Witherspoon.





Favorite Lines:

I like myself the way I am!
--Penelope

Y'know you inspired me, doing what you did, going off on your own like that.
--Max/Johnny

So what are you hiding from the law or is it just a bad nose job?
--Annie

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation and I love art too. Thanks for following! Looking forward to your next post.. :)

      Delete